Anthropology Careers & Employment is owned and operated by the American Anthropological Association (AAA).
- Description of Service. The Anthropology Careers & Employment site includes functions and services designed to for jobseekers and employers within the anthropological community. This site is in no way intended to guarantee employment.
- Third Party Content. Anthropology Careers & Employment contains information provided by third parties. The site also provides links to other websites. Although the AAA uses protocols and review processes for the content we post on Anthropology Careers & Employment, we assume no responsibility for information provided by third parties or the content of other Internet sites to which we provide links.
- Advertising. Sponsors may advertise their products and services on parts of Anthropology Careers & Employment. At no time is the AAA making any representation or warranty regarding any sponsor’s products or services, nor will we be liable for the sponsor’s products or services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The AAA has taken reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained within Anthropology Careers & Employment is reliable, however, by using this website, you accept that the information, products and services provided here are “AS-IS.” AAA makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, operability, or legality of information contained within the site, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
- Intellectual Property. Copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws apply to the materials on Anthropology Careers & Employment. Please see the copyright notice for further information.
- Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement is entered into and performed in the Virginia, United States of America, and is governed by the laws of Virginia, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. In any claim or action directly or indirectly arising under this Agreement or related to Anthropology Careers & Employment, each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the Circuit Court of Cook County, or if such court does not have subject matter jurisdiction, then each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Commonwealth of Virginia, and whichever of those two courts has jurisdiction, each party waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such court.
- Complete Agreement. If any provision or provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction not to be enforceable, then such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to its subject matter and supersedes any earlier agreements, memoranda, or understandings. It may not be modified except as described elsewhere in this Agreement. Anything in the Anthropology Careers & Employment program inconsistent with or conflicting with the terms of this Agreement is superseded by the terms of this Agreement.